New Do

New Do

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Making Strides

Dear coworkers, friends, and family,

This year, more than 250,230 women and men will hear the words, “You have breast cancer,” and there’s a good chance that some of them will be people we know and love. I have chosen to fight back against this disease and help make a difference by participating in the Oct. 19 American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk in Exeter, and I hope you will join me.

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer is our opportunity to honor and celebrate breast cancer survivors, educate women about early detection and prevention, and raise money to fund lifesaving research and support programs that help ease the burden of patients and their families. But Making Strides is more than just the name of a walk; it describes the amazing progress we can make if we work together to defeat a disease that 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with in their lifetime.

Below is a link to my personal page. I hope you will visit my site and sign up to join my team. If you prefer, you can start your own team, sign up to walk as an individual, or make a donation. Hope starts with me and it can continue with you. Please join my team and walk with us to experience an incredible day of inspiration and meaning, and to provide hope for all people facing breast cancer, as well as the next generation.

To donate now, use http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/MakingStridesAgainstBreastCancer/MSABCBlueprint?px=1208108&pg=personal&fr_id=11721

Sincerely,

Kathy Kerrigan

For cancer information 24/7, 365 days a year:
1.800.ACS(227).2345
http://www.cancer.org/
www.cancer.org/NEsupport

View the American Cancer Society Privacy Policy and State Fundraising Notices.

No comments: